AMEplus disposes a great experience in the field of software, commissioning and servicing the robots station. Company employees were trained in respect of servicing and programming control systems of robots ECO-RPC in a training center of DURR Co. in Bietigheim-Bissingen in Germany. Specific knowledge and experience in the field of robotics were gained by employees of AMEplus from well-known automotive industry companies such as: BMW in Germany and Continental Tires Company – SC/the USA, Skoda – from Czech Republic and from Fiat Co. in Tychy.
The software of the robots station includes:
- a software of PLC controller supervising a work of the complete robots station and coordinating all systems of transportation and positioning mating with a robot,
- teaching, that means teaching robots of a trajectory on which they have to move and what activities they are to execute on this path,
- designing a supervisory system SCADA which makes up, among other things, the station operator’s interface and which co-operates with production control supervisory systems,
- programming and commissioning of external systems, such as: measuring and visual systems, laser sensors and commissioning of systems which controls the technological process,
- parameterization of devices integrated with a robot: butt-welding heads, painting heads, etc.
AMEplus offers services in the range of designing and programming of robots stations (KUKA, DÜRR) with PLC controller systems (SIEMENS, GE FANUC, ALLEN BRADLEY) and with SCADA systems (CIMPLICITY, WINCC, INTOUCH, iFIX). The range of services includes also parameterization and starting upcommissioning of coexisting systems for example quality inspection systems and visual systems for positioning work-pieces.